這 Integrated Soft Tissue Infection Service (ISIS) Clinic treats patients with fulminating or emergent soft tissue infections. Patients with chronic wounds and previously treated abscesses are not appropriate for referral to the ISIS clinic.
- Serves patients with previously untreated abscesses and cellulitis
- Offers treatment such as
- I&Ds of abscesses
- Antibiotics prescriptions
這 Minor Procedure Clinic performs a small number of medically necessary excisions each week, including:
- Foreign body removal
- Removal of subcutaneous masses no larger than 6cm
- Nurse Director: Rosaly Ferrer
- Nurse Manager: Ditas Hernandez
- Location: Main Building 5, 4th Floor, Suite 4C
- Phone number is 415-206-3719
- Fax number is 415-206-8193
- ISIS patients are drop-in and seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If the patient’s injury requires a minor procedure, patient should drop-in during ISIS hours to be evaluted and scheduled for use of local anesthesia.
- Fax a Wound Care Order Forms (LCR -> e-LINKS) to 415-206-3615. Patients must have a Wound Care Order in hand or on file prior to being seen.
|8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||–||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||8:00AM – 11:00AM||–|
|1:00 PM – 4:30 PM||–||1:00 PM – 4:30 PM||1:00 PM – 4:30 PM||1:00 PM – 4:30 PM||–||–|
Closed on holidays
To locate the ISIS & Minor Procedures clinic:
Vaya al醫院負責人（Edificio 5）。 Tome el elevador y vaya al 4。º 皮索Siga lasseñalespara llegar a la puerta 4C。 Regístreseal llegar。