Silver Avenue’s Patient & Family advisers participate in a group – Silver Exchange – that meets monthly on each second Thursday at 4pm. At this meeting, the group talks about ideas for improving the clinic. They come up with creative ways to improve and work on ongoing projects. It is also an easy was for patients and families to communicate with staff and doctors.
Examples of what the group has accomplished:
- Created pedestal sign in the entrance way
- Made improvements to the waiting room
- Went on a “walk-about” through the clinic
- Learned about the way the clinic works
- Gone to trainings – opportunities for learning and growth
Interested in becoming a patient & family advisor at Silver Avenue?
Contact the staff liaison aquí.